What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Custom Adventure Tours collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Custom Adventure Tours with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Fill contact form
- Subscribe for new blog posts
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Custom Adventure Tours collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with new blog posts and special offers we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Custom Adventure Tours securely stores your data at our company local server.
Custom Adventure Tours will keep your name and email address for 2 years. Once this time period has expired, we will manuly delete your data from our local server.
Custom Adventure Tours would like to send you new blog posts and information about services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Custom Adventure Tours from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please let us know.
What are your data protection rights?
Custom Adventure Tours would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Custom Adventure Tours for copies of your personal dana, under certain conditions.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Custom Adventure Tours correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Custom Adventure Tours to complete the information you believe is incomplete, under certain conditions.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal dana, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Custom Adventure Tours processing of your personal dana, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Custom Adventure Tours processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Custom Adventure Tours transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +385 95 68 63 647
Or write to us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Collect information about your visit to our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Custom Adventure Tours uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Custom Adventure Tours uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Custom Adventure Tours sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: +385 95 68 63 647
Or write to us at: Custom Adventure Tours, Stjepana Radića 70, Povljana, Pag
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Custom Adventure Tours has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.